Winlink Wednesday. Socially Distancing approved.

Today (Tuesday) is St Patrick's Day. The trivia question is in relation to that. The Chicago river is dyed green each year in celebration (except for this year). The trivia question is, how much dye do they use? If you think you know, put it in the comments below.

Other instructions:

With Winlink Express, use the "Winlink Check In" template when checking in.  As a reminder, to use the template, when the New Message screen is opened, click on the menu items Select Template --> Standard Templates --> GENERAL Forms --> Winlink Check In.txt. If you do not find the template, you may have an older version of the templates. You can find the download from the Winlink.org web site. The instructions are in the ReadMe.txt file from the download site.

Make sure in the Send To box to put my call sign, KF5VO.

In the location box, put the name of your city/town, and which gateway you're connecting through (if known).

IF YOU ARE USING SOMETHING OTHER THAN WINLINK TO CHECK IN:
In the body of the message, place the following information separated by a tab (not just spaces). This is how the information is sent if you are using the Winlink form. It makes it much easier for me to tally the results.

Don't forget to spread the word about Winlink Wednesday. And, if you haven't already, check out the Winlink Wednesday web page. https://sites.google.com/view/winlink-wednesday-ntx/home

Upcoming Winlink presentations:
May 16 - Lewisville Amateur Radio Association https://w5lvc.org/