PARK MARCH 2020 MEETING NOTICE - REMINDER / UPDATE

Tim Johnson K5TCJ

The Slide Deck for tonight’s meeting is available for download at:

https://k5prk.net/wp-admin/upload.php      Right Click on:  PLANO AMATEUR RADIO KLUB Meeting Template 202003,  then “save as”.

https://k5prk.groups.io/g/main/files/            Right Click on:  PLANO AMATEUR RADIO KLUB Meeting Template 202003,  then “save as”.

Might be a good idea to check your access to the repeater, prior to the meeting.

See Y’all on the air.

K5TCJ

----------

Given the ongoing corona virus situation and the advisory for “Social Distancing”, the Plano Amateur Radio Klub Board of Directors has decided that the next PARK General Meeting (7:00 pm Monday March 16th, 2020) will be conducted as a “Meeting on the Air” on our club repeaters, instead of at the usual meeting location.

We will link our VHF and UHF repeaters (listed below) to provide better access.

K5PRK  147.180 +600 PL 107.2

K5PRK  444.250 +5      PL  79.7

EchoLink  K5PRK-R   Node 551702

If you can’t access the repeaters or echolink, you can listen via Broadcastify at the following link:

https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/31880

Please join this “Meeting on the Air” as we adapt to the situation and exercise our repeater skills.

Stay Tuned – More to Follow.

73,

Tim – K5TCJ

_._,_._,_