It's that time again for Winlink Wednesday! As I'm preparing for the Winlink  presentation at the Cowtown Hamfest this weekend, it got me thinking about Hamfests in general. So, for the question this week, if you have been to a Hamfest, what is the best deal you've been able to make? Let me know in the comments.

Other instructions:

Use the "Winlink Check In" template when checking in.  As a reminder, to use the template, when the New Message screen is opened, click on the menu items Select Template --> Standard Templates --> GENERAL Forms --> Winlink Check In.txt. If you do not find the template, you may have an older version of the templates. You can find the download from the Winlink.org web site. The instructions are in the ReadMe.txt file from the download site.

Make sure in the Send To box to put my call sign, KF5VO.

In the location box, put the name of your city/town, and which gateway you're connecting through (if known).

IF YOU ARE USING SOMETHING OTHER THAN WINLINK TO CHECK IN:
In the body of the message, place the following information separated by a tab (not just spaces). This is how the information is sent if you are using the Winlink form. It makes it much easier for me to tally the results.

Don't forget to spread the word about Winlink Wednesday. And, if you haven't already, check out the Winlink Wednesday web page. https://sites.google.com/view/winlink-wednesday-ntx/home

Upcoming Winlink presentations:
Jan 18 - Cowtown Hamfest http://www.cowtownhamfest.com/
Feb 7 - Mansfield Johnson Amateur Radio Service https://mjars.org/