Re: ARRL NTX December Newsletter

John,

Thanks for the Note,  yes if I stopped publishing it
I am sure I would get lots of chatter :)

Maybe I need to start thinking outside the box
make the newsletter fun, read it find a hidden Gem
and gain a prize or something along those lines

Your WinLink idea has been great and while I have failed to "Check in" in the last two sessions
I really really appreciate the method you came up with on encouraging use of a vital ECOMM
tool on a weekly basis

My best to you and yours for the Holidays!

Tele 318-470-9806
ARRL NTX Section Manager
Please note: My Out Going Email address is LottsPhoto@...
KG5VK@... is forwarded to my Gmail address

On Sun, Dec 15, 2019 at 6:06 AM John Hill - KF5VO <john@...> wrote:
I do read the newsletter. Maybe not every section, but some of it I do read (responding to your rhetorical question in the "The New Year, 2020 is around the corner" part of the newsletter.

I know how you feel about wondering if anyone reads the thing. I went through the same thing. A few years ago after a field day event, I volunteered to send out a monthly e-mail using Winlink to people in our club so their Winlink accounts would stay active. After about a year or two, I was wondering if anyone was reading those, since no one responded. That's when I came up with the idea for a Winlink net. I decided to shift the tables to where they were e-mailing me.

Hang in there. Don't feel too frustrated with lack of responses for the newsletter. I have a feeling if you stopped, then you would hear about it.

~John Hill
KF5VO