Re: ARRL NTX December Newsletter

John,

Thanks for the Note,  yes if I stopped publishing it
I am sure I would get lots of chatter :)

Maybe I need to start thinking outside the box
make the newsletter fun, read it find a hidden Gem
and gain a prize or something along those lines

Your WinLink idea has been great and while I have failed to "Check in" in the last two sessions
I really really appreciate the method you came up with on encouraging use of a vital ECOMM
tool on a weekly basis

My best to you and yours for the Holidays!

Steve
KG5VK
Tele 318-470-9806
ARRL NTX Section Manager 
Please note: My Out Going Email address is LottsPhoto@...
KG5VK@... is forwarded to my Gmail address

On Sun, Dec 15, 2019 at 6:06 AM John Hill - KF5VO <john@...> wrote:
I do read the newsletter. Maybe not every section, but some of it I do read (responding to your rhetorical question in the "The New Year, 2020 is around the corner" part of the newsletter.

I know how you feel about wondering if anyone reads the thing. I went through the same thing. A few years ago after a field day event, I volunteered to send out a monthly e-mail using Winlink to people in our club so their Winlink accounts would stay active. After about a year or two, I was wondering if anyone was reading those, since no one responded. That's when I came up with the idea for a Winlink net. I decided to shift the tables to where they were e-mailing me.

Hang in there. Don't feel too frustrated with lack of responses for the newsletter. I have a feeling if you stopped, then you would hear about it.

~John Hill
KF5VO

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [ARRLNTX] ARRL NTX December Newsletter
Date: Wed, December 11, 2019 7:09 pm
To: section@arrlntx.groups.io

Do you don’t have Facebook or want to use it 

No problem 

Simply go to http://ARRLNTX.org
On the left side of that page
Click on Newsletters 

Please let me know if that does not work

You can also sign up for news from your Section Manager and Division Director news to come right to your email address 

By doing so on the ARRL home page
Click on edit your profile 
Then edit email subscription 
After your logged into ARRL.org

Steve
KG5VK 

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 4:12 PM John L Cheek Jr via Groups.Io <kc5sdy=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
How the link was made is rather odd. I pulled it apart. This is where it should be going, I believe.

On Wednesday, December 11, 2019, 4:08:56 PM CST, william geer via Groups.Io <wgeer=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

I don’t have a Facebook account, does that mean I can not get the newsletter?  There is nothing to open. When I clink the “December 2019 Newsletter link it goes to a log into your Facebook account to share screen.  There is no newsletter.

Billy  KA5OZC

Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 11:52 AM
Subject: [ARRLNTX] ARRL NTX December Newsletter

--
Steve
KG5VK
Tele 318-470-9806
ARRL NTX Section Manager 
Please note: My Out Going Email address is LottsPhoto@...
KG5VK@... is forwarded to my Gmail address

Join section@arrlntx.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.