Re: ARRL NTX December Newsletter

Do you don’t have Facebook or want to use it

No problem

Simply go to http://ARRLNTX.org
On the left side of that page
Click on Newsletters

Please let me know if that does not work

You can also sign up for news from your Section Manager and Division Director news to come right to your email address

By doing so on the ARRL home page
Click on edit your profile
Then edit email subscription
After your logged into ARRL.org

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 4:12 PM John L Cheek Jr via Groups.Io <kc5sdy=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
How the link was made is rather odd. I pulled it apart. This is where it should be going, I believe.

On Wednesday, December 11, 2019, 4:08:56 PM CST, william geer via Groups.Io <wgeer=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

I don’t have a Facebook account, does that mean I can not get the newsletter?  There is nothing to open. When I clink the “December 2019 Newsletter link it goes to a log into your Facebook account to share screen.  There is no newsletter.

Billy  KA5OZC

Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 11:52 AM
Subject: [ARRLNTX] ARRL NTX December Newsletter

Tele 318-470-9806