Thank you all for checking in! And welcome to all the new check-ins for this week.

The question this week was:
What is your favorite dish for Thanksgiving. And, do you have any favorite traditions?

As always, I did enjoy reading the responses. I've very hungry right now.

Don't forget to spread the word about Winlink Wednesday. And, if you haven't already, check out the Winlink Wednesday web page. https://sites.google.com/view/winlink-wednesday-ntx/home

I have started a Slack channel for Winlink Wednesday. If you are not familiar with Slack, it is a collaboration tool where you can chat as well as share screens. If you are having issues with Winlink, and for whatever reason you think I could help, then let me know (kf5vo@...) and I can send you a link to the Slack channel. We could do voice chats with screen shares to walk through the process.

Upcoming club presentations:
Feb 11 - McKinney Amateur Radio Club https://mckinneyarc.org/
??? - Bedford Amateur Radio Club https://bedfordarc.org/

If you would like for me to do a presentation for your club, send me an e-mail at KF5VO@...