It's your weekly reminder for Winlink Wednesday!

First, I'd like to mention that I've started a Slack channel for Winlink Wednesday. If you're not familiar with Slack, it's a collaboration tool where you can chat as well as share screens. If you're having issues, and for whatever reason you think I could help, then let me know (kf5vo@...) and I can send you a link to the Slack channel. We could do voice chats with screen shares to walk through the process.

In the Comment box of the Winlink Check-in form for this week, let me know:

What is your favorite dish for Thanksgiving. And, do you have any favorite traditions?

Remember, check-ins start officially at 12:00 am on Wednesday. Otherwise,  I may have to come up with a different name for the net.

Other instructions:

Use the "Winlink Check In" template when checking in.  As a reminder, to use the template, when the New Message screen is opened, click on the menu items Select Template --> Standard Templates --> GENERAL Forms --> Winlink Check In.txt. If you do not find the template, you may have an older version of the templates. You can find the download from the Winlink.org web site. The instructions are in the ReadMe.txt file from the download site.

Make sure in the Send To box to put my call sign, KF5VO.

In the location box, put the name of your city/town, and which gateway you're connecting through (if known).

IF YOU ARE USING SOMETHING OTHER THAN WINLINK TO CHECK IN:
In the body of the message, place the following information separated by a tab. This is how the information is sent if you are using the Winlink form. It makes it much easier for me to tally the results.

Don't forget to spread the word about Winlink Wednesday. And, if you haven't already, check out the Winlink Wednesday web page. https://sites.google.com/view/winlink-wednesday-ntx/home