Thank you all for checking in! And welcome to all the new check-ins for this week.

The question this week was:
Who is the Emergency Coordinator (EC) for your area and how do you contact the EC?

As always, I did enjoy reading the responses. If you are a local EC, please read through the attached spreadsheet at the comments, even from people not in your area. There may be info there that could lead to training sessions.

Next week we'll get to that Thanksgiving trivia, unless someone has a better question for me to ask the group.

Don't forget to spread the word about Winlink Wednesday. And, if you haven't already, check out the Winlink Wednesday web page. https://sites.google.com/view/winlink-wednesday-ntx/home

I have no more presentations coming up regarding Winlink and Winlink Wednesday. If you would like for me to do a presentation for your club, send me an e-mail at KF5VO@...