Re: Have you all noticed the great work our Section Traffic Manager has been doing #facebook

Aaron Hulett | K8AMH <k8amh@...>

Thank you Steve, and thank you Ken. I'm continuing to work on things, the last item has been on more 'backend' spreadsheet work which both feeds the website statistics and also helps me generate my monthly reports to ARRL HQ. I have more planned for the frontend, and I hope this becomes a useful resource for NTS participants and those interested in learning more about traffic handling. If you have any suggestions or feedback, please feel free to reach out!

73,
Aaron | K8AMH