Subject: [ARRLNTX] WINLINK FORMS QUESTION
From: "Mike Heskett WB5QLD" <wb5qld@...>
Date: Sun, November 03, 2019 2:22 pm
To: <section@arrlntx.groups.io>

I have been doing some testing using the ICS213 HTML form. I am at the latest release and latest forms level. After I fill in the 213 HTML form, including the name in the “TO” field and press the “SUBMIT” to send back to Winlink the TO field does not propagate into the message. Shouldn’t it do this?

Michael Heskett
WB5QLD