Re: More bad press

Charles Penry, WA5VHU

I had this type of thing happen from a certain large company in Greenville. They got a new director in charge of the department that was the owner/controller of a certain tower I have Amateur Radio equipment at. The director didn't know what our equipment was nor what it did, all the director knew is that it was quickly decided that it had to go. We Amateurs and other management folks at the company tried to talk to the director but nothing would change the director's mind.

After a few weeks she lost her job over it. Our equipment is still at the tower.

It will be interesting what comes of this...

Charles
WA5VHU