Re: And now this.

Jeff,

Free speech is one thing.

And I respect it,  but just throwing something like this out there without having added
"You need to be aware of the level of stupidity and how it may
impact our ability to help when needed" at the start of the post is another.

I don't think we need any extra Drama

I don't want to delete anyone's post esp after all the prior Drama
we went thru.  I have received many requests by email and text
requests here to do just that (delete the thread)

Please consider this a reminder to stay on topic
with relevant, factual information

If we want Drama we can find it on the at the check out counter in the Nation Enquirer

Thank You !