Thanks again for another wonderful Winlink Wednesday for this week. We had 46 check-ins for this week. This is a great way to practice our skills as well as our equipment.

May of the check-ins gave the web sites used for finding Gateways and Digipeaters. The Gateways are listed with the Winlink.org web site, but Digipeaters are not. I've given the list below of the UNIQUE web sites submitted. There were many duplicated web sites, so I'm just listing the unique ones below. Maybe you can bookmark these in the browser on your "ham radio" computer.

http://n5tw.ecpi.com/rmsstatus
http://www.etecs.org/?page_id=6
http://www.kg5aen.net/dfw-repeaters.html
http://www.RuskCountyARC.com
http://www.txvhffm.org/coordination/bandplan.php
http://www.w5jcr.com
https://k5prk.net/repeaters
https://sites.google.com/site/collincountyares/resources/winlink
https://www.dcara.net/repeater.php
https://www.k5lrk.com/repeaters
https://www.kb5a.org/repeaters
https://www.winlink.org/RMSChannels

I will send out instructions for the next  Winlink Wednesday next week.

Shameless plug: I will be giving a presentation on Winlink (VHF packet) and Winlink Wednesday at the September 10th meeting for the Lake Area Amateur Radio Klub in The Colony. If you would like to make it, you can find directions on the calendar listing on their web site: https://www.k5lrk.com/calendar. If I do a good enough job, you might be able to convince me to do the presentation for other clubs.