Officially it's anytime on Wednesday. 12:00 am until 12:00 am. In practice, I take check ins all the way until I send out the email with everyone that checked in.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [ARRLNTX] Winlink Wednesday
From: "Jerry A. Goodson W5BFF" <hydrashok407@...>
Date: Wed, August 14, 2019 5:32 am
To: section@arrlntx.groups.io

Is there a certain time frame where checkins are allowed?  How soon is too soon, and how late is too late?

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 3:08 AM John Hill - KF5VO <john@...> wrote:
Friendly reminder that today is Winlink Wednesday. I am out of the country this week, but the wonderful thing about this net is that I don't need to be by the radio to accept check ins. So, by all means, ch eck in! I should be back by Monday to tally the results and send them back. Thanks, and spread the word about Winlink Wednesday!