Re: My apology to the North Texas Section

Don <kb7zjp@...>

I am ver serious they need to know what kind of person that is the section manager of the North Texas section is and maybe change how the deal with the ARRL. With people like Steve in the position he is in and how he feels about letting the section know about people running for a position in ARRL and how we have the right to know everything going on and not what he wants us to know.

Don Kast

KB7ZJP

On Sat, Aug 10, 2019, 10:37 AM Ken Hansen <ken@...> wrote:
"Politicians" - are you serious?

Ken, N2VIP

On Aug 10, 2019, at 11:09 AM, Don <kb7zjp@...> wrote:

I'm not ready to move on Steve went beyond being a section manager and needs to step down. I will be writing emails and letter to ARRL HQ and a few news outlets and a few politicians and will keep it a daily point until Steve steps down as section manager.

Don Kast
KB7ZJP

On Fri, Aug 9, 2019, 5:04 PM James Sutton <jmsutt84@...> wrote:
I’m ready to move on-  I hold no grudges against anyone in the NTX Section.  To the enjoyment and edification of all hams.  73 AC0LI Jim Sutton

On Aug 9, 2019, at 13:31, Steven Lott Smith KG5VK <lottsphoto@...> wrote:

Jerry,

Thank You !

I accept the apology and greatly appreciate you coming forward with this.

I would appreciate, the removal of the SM to Dictator page from your personal website.

We work together for a stronger section.

KG5VK@...