Re: What is going on in the ARRL NTX Section and why have we not heard from you (the Section Manager)

Don <kb7zjp@...>

We waiting until Thursday for this! I will be writing ARRL about this matter and my displeasure of you has a section manager. I am a newer member of the ARRL and this section and what I have seen and heard of you being the section manager have left a very displeasure of the ARRL. It took over 20 years for me to give the ARRL a chance after the things I had heard in the past. You have just proved that they were correct and maybe the ARRL has lived out its life and needs to be replaced. Just like you need to be replaced.
You seem to think this is you personal sandbox and no one can have an opinion if they are the same has yours. You really should do the NTX section a favor and step down and go back to your own personal sandbox and play by yourself.

With that I will step down off on soapbox. This is the first time I have ever voiced my opinion publicly and any issue. Steve you have really left a bitter taste for the ARRL with me.

Don Kast
KB7ZJP
214-577-5741

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019, 10:04 AM Steven Lott Smith KG5VK <lottsphoto@...> wrote:
A detailed post from me is coming
which will be Fact Based and allow everyone to reach their own conclusions.

I am attempting to format a detailed fact based statement
which will allow everyone involved to reach their own conclusions.

Please give me tell Thursday evening to get all facts spelled out and for each of you to evaluate

I am sure FB is blowing up as well as my phone and personal email in box has been
My action on notifying everyone about the Breech of Passwords was to err on the side of each member being informed.

Thank you all for the concerns