Re: Jerry please change your IO groups signature

Jeff Jones

It doesn't appear to me that Jerry's message was a resignation at all, although Steve may want to twist it around and make it appear as such. It seems as if Steve has some explaining to do. If he chooses not to do damage control, he will lose the support of even more members. Collectively, the members call for his resignation and can force that. They just need to send up a vote of no confidence. We're all supposed to be professionals and there is no room for childish acts. We are here to provide a service...let's hope those we serve (public officials) don't get wind of this childish crap! Your services will no longer be needed, or requested.

Jeff Jones
KX5JSJ

On Tuesday, August 6, 2019, 10:07:23 AM CDT, David Poole via Groups.Io <dppoole@...> wrote:

Count me among the group tired of the childish behavior by Steve. Come on; grow up. Before this I was seeing signs that you were the wrong person to have the section leadership. This confirms it. If anyone ought to resign it’s you Steve.

David Poole
K5DPP
8179804254 cell

On Aug 6, 2019, at 8:56 AM, Jerry A. Goodson W5BFF ARRLNTX ASM/ASEC <hydrashok407@...> wrote:

What?  No, I didn't resign.  You fired me in the most back-handed passive aggressive way possible.  You refused to take my calls, wouldn't respond to my text messages, and refused to otherwise address the issues that you were faced with.

I did NOT resign.  If you want to work things out, you still have my email address.  You still have my phone number.

You have all the access.  You have all the control.  The ball is in your court.  What you can NOT do, however, is dictate my thoughts or intentions.

If you want to fire me, then grow a pair and do so.

-=Jerry=- W5BFF

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 9:49 AM Steve Lott <lottsphoto@...> wrote:
Since you just plainly stated you no longer desire to communicate with me
today on the IO groups site....

"When I replied to the email last night, I purposely excluded Steve.  I don't really care to communicate with him any longer."

I take that as your resignation as ASM, to include WebMaster and Training Officer

I therefore accept your resignation and thank you for your service.

Tele 318-470-9806
2019 ARRL NTX Section Manager
Please note: My Out Going Email address is LottsPhoto@...
KG5VK@... is forwarded to my Gmail address