Re: Jerry please change your IO groups signature

Jerry A. Goodson W5BFF ARRLNTX ASM/ASEC <hydrashok407@...>

What?  No, I didn't resign.  You fired me in the most back-handed passive aggressive way possible.  You refused to take my calls, wouldn't respond to my text messages, and refused to otherwise address the issues that you were faced with.

I did NOT resign.  If you want to work things out, you still have my email address.  You still have my phone number.

You have all the access.  You have all the control.  The ball is in your court.  What you can NOT do, however, is dictate my thoughts or intentions.

If you want to fire me, then grow a pair and do so.

-=Jerry=- W5BFF

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 9:49 AM Steve Lott <lottsphoto@...> wrote:
Since you just plainly stated you no longer desire to communicate with me
today on the IO groups site....

"When I replied to the email last night, I purposely excluded Steve.  I don't really care to communicate with him any longer."

I take that as your resignation as ASM, to include WebMaster and Training Officer

I therefore accept your resignation and thank you for your service.

Tele 318-470-9806
2019 ARRL NTX Section Manager
Please note: My Out Going Email address is LottsPhoto@...
KG5VK@... is forwarded to my Gmail address