Re: Jerry Please send Greg Evans all the Passwords & Login ID's

Jerry A. Goodson W5BFF ARRLNTX ASM/ASEC <hydrashok407@...>

Greg,

It's also important to note that the admin logs showed no personal information was accessed.  Someone messed with the "SM" account by renaming it, but that's all they did.

The section manager's warning was reasonable, but proven to be unnecessary.  No personal information was accessed or compromised.

-=Jerry=- W5BFF

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 9:22 AM Greg Evans, K5GTX NTX SEC <k5gtx@...> wrote:

Fellow Members,

Working with Jerry, we have completed changing all accounts, with the exception of Facebook.  We will complete that process as soon as Facebook approves the request.

ARRL NTX SEC

ARRL NTX ASM