Tomorrow is Winlink Wednesday!

The instructions for this week's Winlink Wednesday are as follows:

Use the same template when checking in.  As a reminder, to use the template, when the New Message screen is opened, click on the menu items Select Template --> Standard Templates --> GENERAL Forms --> Winlink Check In.txt. If you do not find the template, you may have an older version of the templates. You can find the download from the Winlink.org website. The instructions are in the ReadMe.txt file.

In the location box, put the name of your city/town, and which gateway you're connecting through.

In the Comment Box, you can put what ever comment you'd like.

When I send the results this week, I will not keep it as Excel. That file was only 10kB in size. If you downloaded that over RF, now you have a good idea how long it takes to download even a tiny file. I'll send a smaller text file this week.

That's it! Hope to see you check in tomorrow!