Subject: Re: [ARRLNTX] Winlink Wednesday
From: "Greg Evans K5GTX ARRLNTX SEC" <sec@...>
Date: Tue, July 16, 2019 9:30 am
To: <section@arrlntx.groups.io>

Ken,

What is a HCoL Blast?

Greg Evans, K5GTX
ARRL NTX SEC
ARRL NTX ASM

From: section@arrlntx.groups.io <section@arrlntx.groups.io> On Behalf Of AC5EZ
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 8:20 AM
To: section@arrlntx.groups.io

John,
I have a HCoL blast set for today. When you get it read it and let me know if you want me to change any part of it.
Ken, ac5ez

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019, 7:04 AM John Hill - KF5VO <john@...> wrote:
Tomorrow is Winlink Wednesday!

The instructions for this week's Winlink Wednesday are as follows:

Send a Winlink message to KF5VO.

Use the Winlink Check In template when checking in. As a reminder, to use the template, when the New Message screen is opened, click on the menu items Select Template --> Standard Templates --> GENERAL Forms --> Winlink Check In.txt

Fill out the form.

In the location box, put the name of your city/town, and your grid square.

In the Comment Box, you can put whatever comment you'd like, just make sure to include your station setup that you are using to send the Winlink Message.

That is it! Hope to see you check in tomorrow!