Re: Carolyn Womack KC5OZT

The DARC has just received word, via Facebook, from Ann Womack-Lee, Carolyn's sister: (May 5, 2019)

"This is the hardest thing I will write. Carolyn Womack my beloved sister passed away this morning at 5am. She fell asleep last night and woke up in her Heavenly home. She fought a hard battle with cancer but the Lord knows what is best. I wish everyone could have known her like I did. She was funny, serious, a lover of music, avid fan of ham radio. She loved her facebook friends and I know she would want me to tell you. The most important thing she would want me to tell you is that there is a Savior who will be with you in life and death, and she has now seen Him face to face."

The DARC and Amateur Radio has lost an amazing person
She is now exchanging traffic with God and all of his other angels.

Prayers to her family and all that knew her.

Steven Lott Smith