Katherine Forson, KT5KMF ARRL NTX Section Youth Coordinator

Yesterday at Mentor Fest... (April 27, 2019)

Katherine Forson, KT5KMF
Stepped up to the plate and Volunteered to be our Section Youth Coordinator.

She is much more than just a coordinator, she is our Section Youth Team Leader.
Katherine is a very vibrant and talented youngster, that has already accomplished many milestones
in her short life as a Ham Radio Operator.

She is active on HF with FT8 and even made QST last month
with news of her Science Fair Project.
She has high grades in School, plays a Tuba in the school band and is an overall wonderful person.

Katherine is a member of the Plano Amateur Radio Klub (PARK)

While I have given her some small goals as our Youth Section Coordinator,
She has already asked me, if she could reach out to others and find out
the keys to getting Teams of Youth involved in our great hobby.

I consider this is as a milestone in my leadership as Section manger and
am very proud to have Katherine as a part of our team.
I know she is going to be Excellent at recruiting more youth to our ARRL Section and hobby.

Welcome aboard Katherine !!!