From: section@arrlntx.groups.io <section@arrlntx.groups.io> on behalf of Markus Thomerson K5UFO 03-337B <k5ufo@...>
Sent: Thursday, August 4, 2022 12:39 PM
To: section@arrlntx.groups.io <section@arrlntx.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ARRLNTX] Aux Comm

I sent an email to the NTX section emergency coordinator asking for help with making an AUXCOMM class happen.  Have not heard back as yet.

On 8/4/2022 12:04 PM, Ken Hansen, N2VIP wrote:
My question remains, is anyone collecting names to convince the appropriate group to offer the training?

I don't see anyone offering to try and make this course actually happen, we're just telling each other we'd like to attend this AUXCOMM training.

Ken, N2VIP
ACC, NTX

On Aug 4, 2022, at 10:05, Rod Snitker AI5GU via groups.io <ai5gu@...> wrote:

Same for me. I would like to take it.