Re: Aux Comm

Bill KD5UEW

tell me what I need to know about coml and comt

Bill Feltenberger

KD5UEW 11-309 CLO
On 7/31/2022 8:26 PM, Markus Thomerson K5UFO 03-337B wrote:
I visit that site regularly.  FWIW, there is a COMT and E/L/K 969 (COML) class scheduled for September and October respectively.
Markus, K5UFO
03-337B

On 7/31/2022 8:19 PM, Ken Hansen wrote:
No classes scheduled.

https://www.preparingtexas.org/ViewCourse.aspx?courseid=aeb46ca9-388d-4b45-a5e1-c6cec4da38ab

Ken, N2VIP
ACC, NTX

On Jul 31, 2022, at 20:14, Greg Evans, K5GTX NTX SEC <k5gtx@...> wrote:

Visit preparingtexas.org. There you will find scheduled AUXCOMM classes.

ARRL NTX SEC

Greg Evans, K5GTX
ARRL NTX SEC
ARRL NTX ASM