From: section@arrlntx.groups.io <section@arrlntx.groups.io> on behalf of Markus Thomerson K5UFO 03-337B <k5ufo@...>
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2022 7:48:58 PM
To: section@arrlntx.groups.io <section@arrlntx.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ARRLNTX] Aux Comm

I too would be very interested in attending an AUXCOMM class.  The last two I signed up for were cancelled because of COVID.
Markus, K5UFO
03-337B

On 7/31/2022 7:19 PM, Bill KD5UEW wrote:
I was wondering about AUX COMM in TEXAS.
I found several messages about checking readiness but they all seem to be old news.

Do I want to take the class?
Do I want to give up and blow it off as an awful waste of time?

Is the class available?
The only class announcement was old.

After I take the class how long to do all the extra activities?
Where would I start and how long will it take?

No really, tell me what you really think!
--
Bill
KD5UEW