Re: Hamshack Hotline

Ken Hansen, N2VIP

This page list the various soft (as in software-only) and hard end-point devices currently dupported by HH.

https://wiki.hamshackhotline.com/doku.php?id=kb:supported.endpoints

A desk phone device can be anywhere from $25-100, and devices vary with regard to supporting WiFi, wired Ethernet, etc.

I like the Cisco phones, but in my career I was a user of Cisco desk sets, so that's where my inclination is - grandstream devices also work well.

There are a ton of YouTube videos for setting up various devices to use HH.

Ken, N2VIP

On May 13, 2022, at 16:06, Jimmy Dominguez <ke5peq@...> wrote:

Do you have specifics on required hardware?

On Thu, May 12, 2022, 10:16 PM dale finley <kb5nft@...> wrote:
Please got to https://hamshackhotlne.com to review and sign up for a hamshack hotline VOIP FREE extension.
Call me if you need help.
de kb5nft
de k5psr our club call
Conf node 344, user pin 244444 for our Philmont Scouting conference, 344.
or
Call me anytime on Extension 6100000760 or 6100000866 on Hamshackhotline.
QSL
73
BTW, We need to setup an ARRLNTX hamshackhotlike conf. I can help.
Dale Finley