Re: Hamshack Hotline

Eric KD7CAO

When HH first came out I was very interested in the tech from an EOC type operation. As I began to learn more and try to get involved I discovered the group running the program to be less than ham centric. It seemed to me they wanted a private network within the ham ecosphere that allowed them to conduct themselves in a vulgar manner. Personally, I gave up on the tech as they were not someone I was interested in being associated with. I love the idea of all new expansion into Amateur Radio, but I don't want to lose the fundamentals of ham radio that we all base our hobby on.
--
Eric KD7CAO
North Central Texas