ARRL North Texas Mentor Fest is this Saturday April 2nd

ARRL NTX Mentor Fest 2022

Will be held at the DCARA EOC/Club House Located at:

Denton County Emergency Operations Center
9060 Teasley Lane
Denton, Texas 76210

Mentor Fest is from 10 Am to 4 PM (Doors open at 9:30 AM)
In addition to the Ten Forums we will have many knowledgable individuals present
that can answer a wide varity of questions

Mentor Fest is a sharing and learning environment

There is no Hamfest Flea market or Sales floor
Come join us and have some fun!

·         10 AM Grounding and Bonding Inside the Ham Shack by Ken Rainey AC5EZ

·         11 AM Grounding and Bonding Outside the Ham Shack & Antenna Farm by Ken Mitchell KD2KW

·         11 AM (Room 2) The ARRL & You!

      Presented by your ARRL North Texas Section Manager Steven Lott Smith KG5VK

·         1 PM Building your First Amateur Radio Station by Tim “Guy” Staley K5TGS

·         1 PM (Room 2) Surviving Any Three Days Out: Packing for Deployment by
  Edward McGinley W5ETM

·         2 PM Getting The Most out of Your HF Radio to include a QA Driven portion to provide what you need by Steven Lott Smith KG5VK

·         2 PM (Room 2) Contesting in the Field by David W. Duke KM5YQ

·         3 PM Building Your First Go Kit by Tom Yenny

·         3 PM (Room 2) Analyzers & Tuners: What is really going on?  By Kevin Grantham N5KRG

We have Ten Presentations!

There will be One door Prize given out at the end of each presentation
and many more door prizes for attendees

We will also have represenatives from at least three clubs
they will be glad to answer questions you may have about their club

At Noon we will have our traditonal Pizza break

Questions contact me by
Email
KG5VK@...
Telephone 318-470-9806