North Texas Ham of the Year Nomination Tips

Edited

Make sure the Title of the email is "NTX Ham of the Year"
Email nominations to KG5VK@...

List specific Bullet Points
Then expand on each Bullet point with Details

Bullet point one should be ARRL Member, If they are a member
if not an ARRL member,  we will still consider them, based on other bullet points etc.

They must reside in North Texas.

You can add a summary of why they should be recognized as Ham of the Year
in your closing statement.

This will help the Board members that will select the wining nomination.
I appreciate every nomination, but help us select the right one
by making the nomination easy to read and easy to see the
highlights of the nominee.

All packages that have been received so far look great
and are none have been eliminated !

Thank You !