Adding names of presenters/ mentors to schedule

KD5INM

On the schedule that was posted on ARRLNTX website there were times and topics of presentation but presentors names were not published. I had written a quick last minute FB message to Jason of Ham Radio 2.0 about coming to Mentorfest to do a video about it, not knowing he was a presenter/mentor there. I know that he is always on the lookout as many ham radio oriented youtubers are for content and I thought perhaps this would be a good way to get publicity for Mentorfest as well. It was the night before mentorfest and if he didn't have anything going on for Saturday it might be good content since he has traveled around to hamfests and mentorfest is local. Had I known he was giving a presentation and would be there then I would not have contacted him.

Join mentorfest@arrlntx.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.