sticky Mentor Fest 2019 was a great success !!!

Steven Lott Smith KG5VK

This year was a success !

Much thanks to Jay W5GM,  Bill Caldwell AC5BC, and Ms. Johnny

These were the core group worker bee's that I can think of right now
I know many others helped,  turnout was better than last year from what Jay and Bill told me
Thanks to EVERYONE that came especially the Mentors !!!

Please post your suggestions and Ideas for next year
Through use of creating a New Topic
for the overall Title of the suggestion
then in the body of the message the further explanation

This will help us prepare for next year to make it even bigger and better
Speaking of bigger well that is a new topic which I will start

Thanks again !

Steve
KG5VK

Join mentorfest@arrlntx.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.