Mentor Fest 2019

Steven Lott Smith KG5VK

By ARRL - North Texas Section

Mentorfest 2019 Announcement!!!
Copied from the Overall Section News Area by Steve

From SM Jay Urish:

After saying publicly that Mentorfest 2019 would not happen because I was leaving office and was loathe to start something that I might not finish, The demand was still high enough to go ahead and with the support of my ASM's and both candidates for my office, we are going to give it a shot.

The Hella Shrine is reserved for us April 27, 2019. We will use the same time slot layout we had last year.
----
Stay tuned for updates on the website and facebook event!

Join mentorfest@arrlntx.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.