3. From (Name and Position): DAVE MARTIN/K5YFO
4. Subject: ICS205
5. Date: 2019-4-9
6. Time: 08:27
7. Message:

PLEASE FORWARD A COPY OF THE CURRENT ICS205 FOR THIS SET

8. Approved by: DAVE K5YFO
Position/Title: RADO

9. Reply:
ICS 205s are to supposed to be generated at the EOCs then forwarded up. Beyond the standard NTX ARES Frequencies, I have no 205s, which should be generated for each event as it starts up. Thus far, I've not received any reports that EOCs have made contact with each other. I was hoping to have started some specific taskings by now, but those can't start until EOCs are communicating with each other. I'm switching back and forth between the 40M and 80M ARES frequencies and putting calls out, but I've not yet received any response.

10. Replied by: Jerry A. Goodson W5BFF
Position / Title: NTX SET Coordinator
Date / Time: 2019-4-9 10:07

[W5BFF]

BELOW IS ORIGINAL ICS 213 AS IT WAS SENT (with Email header info)
You may delete this portion prior to text printing if desired.

----- Message from K5YFO sent 2019/04/09 13:31 -----

Message ID: 3C9T2NE4NE34
Date: 2019/04/09 13:31
From: K5YFO
To: W5BFF
Source: K5YFO
Subject: //WL2K ICS 213: NTX SET

GENERAL MESSAGE (ICS 213)

1. Incident Name: NTX SET
2. To (Name and Position): JERRY GOODSON W5BFF
3. From (Name and Position): DAVE MARTIN/K5YFO
4. Subject: ICS205
5. Date: 2019-4-9
6. Time: 08:27
7. Message:

PLEASE FORWARD A COPY OF THE CURRENT ICS205 FOR THIS SET

8. Approved by: DAVE K5YFO
Position/Title: RADO

[K5YFO]

****** Exercise Only  *****
Texas Statewide SET

I sent Ten Messages on WinLink yesterday
with zero reply's

It does appear today is a better day with the receipt of 3 messages

One confirming a message we generated today

Any HF activity planned for today

Daylight I recommend 20 meters 14.345

Night I recommend 3860 with 7290 as a back up

yesterday 7290 was good at dusk

Steve
KG5VK

******* Exercise only *********

Jerry A. Goodson W5BFF ARRLNTX ASM/ASEC <hydrashok407@...>

Someone's on 14.346.  I'm sitting on 14.340 now.

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 12:57 PM Steven Lott Smith KG5VK <lottsphoto@...> wrote:

****** Exercise Only  *****
Texas Statewide SET

I sent Ten Messages on WinLink yesterday
with zero reply's

It does appear today is a better day with the receipt of 3 messages

One confirming a message we generated today

Any HF activity planned for today

Daylight I recommend 20 meters 14.345

Night I recommend 3860 with 7290 as a back up

yesterday 7290 was good at dusk

Steve
KG5VK

******* Exercise only *********

Dave Martin K5YFO

Will you get a bad disease or cancer if you operate on 5 Mhz?

Jerry A. Goodson W5BFF ARRLNTX ASM/ASEC <hydrashok407@...>

Not at all.... (although it's not a pre-set in my IC-7300?)

Which channel?  I heard some data on channel 3 last night, but didn't hear anything else...

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 1:25 PM Dave Martin <k5yfo@...> wrote:
Will you get a bad disease or cancer if you operate on 5 Mhz?

Dave Martin K5YFO

Channel 1 5330.5 at 1345 local

Jerry A. Goodson W5BFF ARRLNTX ASM/ASEC <hydrashok407@...>

You're weak, but I can hear you.  I've come back to you several times, but I guess you're not hearing me?

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 1:35 PM Dave Martin <k5yfo@...> wrote:
Channel 1 5330.5 at 1345 local

Who is weak and what frequency

please be specific !

Steve
Tele 318-470-9806
2019 ARRL NTX Section Manager
KG5VK

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 1:48 PM Jerry A. Goodson W5BFF ARRLNTX ASM/ASEC <hydrashok407@...> wrote:
You're weak, but I can hear you.  I've come back to you several times, but I guess you're not hearing me?

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 1:35 PM Dave Martin <k5yfo@...> wrote:
Channel 1 5330.5 at 1345 local

Jerry A. Goodson W5BFF ARRLNTX ASM/ASEC <hydrashok407@...>

I was trying to make contact with Dave Martin, ASEC on 60M Channel 1 5330.5....

...it was a reply to his email, and all the information was in the email thread (look below my message...)

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 1:56 PM Steven Lott Smith KG5VK <lottsphoto@...> wrote:
Who is weak and what frequency

please be specific !

Steve
Tele 318-470-9806
2019 ARRL NTX Section Manager
KG5VK

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 1:48 PM Jerry A. Goodson W5BFF ARRLNTX ASM/ASEC <hydrashok407@...> wrote:
You're weak, but I can hear you.  I've come back to you several times, but I guess you're not hearing me?

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 1:35 PM Dave Martin <k5yfo@...> wrote:
Channel 1 5330.5 at 1345 local

any interest in finding a band that allows us good solid communication Out side of our state and use a relay station
such as a station in Alabama, Missouri, etc....    ??

Or how about 6 meters ???

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 2:08 PM Jerry A. Goodson W5BFF ARRLNTX ASM/ASEC <hydrashok407@...> wrote:
I was trying to make contact with Dave Martin, ASEC on 60M Channel 1 5330.5....

...it was a reply to his email, and all the information was in the email thread (look below my message...)

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 1:56 PM Steven Lott Smith KG5VK <lottsphoto@...> wrote:
Who is weak and what frequency

please be specific !

Steve
Tele 318-470-9806
2019 ARRL NTX Section Manager
KG5VK

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 1:48 PM Jerry A. Goodson W5BFF ARRLNTX ASM/ASEC <hydrashok407@...> wrote:
You're weak, but I can hear you.  I've come back to you several times, but I guess you're not hearing me?

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 1:35 PM Dave Martin <k5yfo@...> wrote:
Channel 1 5330.5 at 1345 local

Real world power failure Ben Franklin Texas
‘Lamar County EOC @ Kg5vK.
Unknown expected time of power return

Steve
Kg5vk