October 2020 NTX ARES Information Net

Bob Jones

Hi All,
Don't forget the October ARES Information Net will be this Wednesday at 2030 Hrs on 3860. All of you are invited to participate. NCS will br yours truly.
Hope you will check in.

73,
Bob, W5BJ

Bob Jones
w5bj@...
972-495-8573 (H)
972-849-3363 (C)

Ken Bush

Not able to copy in Northern Johnson County, your audio is lower than my S3 noise level.  Guess we are too close.

Ken Bush, KB5YBI
ARRL EC
Johnson County
Texas.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 12:08 AM Bob Jones via groups.io <w5bj=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
Hi All,
Don't forget the October ARES Information Net will be this Wednesday at 2030 Hrs on 3860. All of you are invited to participate. NCS will br yours truly.
Hope you will check in.

73,
Bob, W5BJ

Bob Jones
w5bj@...
972-495-8573 (H)
972-849-3363 (C)

Greg Evans, K5GTX NTX SEC

I could hear Bob very well, but he couldn’t hear me…

Greg Evans, K5GTX

Not able to copy in Northern Johnson County, your audio is lower than my S3 noise level.  Guess we are too close.

Ken Bush, KB5YBI

ARRL EC

Johnson County

Texas.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 12:08 AM Bob Jones via groups.io <w5bj=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Hi All,
Don't forget the October ARES Information Net will be this Wednesday at 2030 Hrs on 3860. All of you are invited to participate. NCS will br yours truly.
Hope you will check in.

73,
Bob, W5BJ

Bob Jones