[NTX ARES] November 2018 NTX ARES Information Net

Jay Urish via ARES <ares@...>

Good morning,
This coming Wednesday night (Nov. 14th) is our NTX ARES Information Net for November. It begins at 2000 hrs. on 3860. Please join us if you can and bring any topic(s) that you would like to discuss on the net. NCS will be Les, WD5BYQ.

There will NOT be an ARES Information Net in December. Our next net will be on January 9, 2019.

Here's wishing the Season's Best to everyone.

73,
Bob, W5BJ

Bob Jones
w5bj@...
Ph: 972-495-8573 (H)
Ph: 972-849-3363 (C)

Jay Urish via ARES <ares@...>

HI BOB BEEN ABOUT 25 YEARS SINCE IVE SEEN YOU HOPE YOUR DOING OK AND PRAY YOU IN GOOD HEALTH TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS .HARRY STEVEN DAVOUST N5KCH PARIS TEXAS