[NTX ARES] Monthly EC/DEC Reports

ares@...

As a heads up, our section manager is working hard to get a Wouff Hong ceremony put together at HamCom this year... :)
working diligently.....

Jerry A. Goodson <hydrashok407@...>

Working diligently is hard work, huh? :)

Jay Urish via ARES <ares@...>

Please send me the link or attachment of the report and a receive by date so I can start sending mine in.

Kind Regards,
Thomas Pennington
EC Wise County

On Sunday, April 29, 2018, 3:39:41 PM CDT, Jerry Goodson W5BFF via ARES <ares@...> wrote:

ARES ECs and DECs,

As several of you know, we launched a new online reporting tool last month for streamlining sending your monthly EC and DEC reports.  That system is still in place, and you're encouraged to use it.  Nothing will change for you.

For those who haven't yet signed up to use the new reporting system, the only thing that will change for you is who you send your reports.

You can send them to me at my email address:  media@...

For those of you who AREN'T sending your reports, I'll be in touch to see what it'll take to get you going.

I'll be accepting reports for my final report to send to HQ until May 5th.  I'll be sending my report shortly after that, so anything that doesn't make it before my report goes up is just.... LATE!

As a heads up, our section manager is working hard to get a Wouff Hong ceremony put together at HamCom this year... :)

-=Jerry A. Goodson=- W5BFF
Section Emergency Coordinator
North Texas Section, ARRL

430-342-3376 - Cell

http://www.arrlntx.org

Jay Urish via ARES <ares@...>

Log in to http://www.arrlntx.org

Then, click on the My ARES link on the left side menu.  If you're appointed as an EC or DEC, then you'll see the form there.

On Sun, Apr 29, 2018 at 8:07 PM, ke5zkf--- via ARES <ares@...> wrote:
[...]

Hi Jerry,

You can update the District 8 EC on the website.  It's Jim Liberacki N5TQI.  Thanks and 73,  Jo Ann KA5AZK

On 4/29/2018 8:15 PM, Jerry Goodson W5BFF via ARES wrote:
[...]

Hi, Jo Ann.  I would LOVE to... but he never registered on the website.

He needs to go to http://www.arrlntx.org and click the "Register" link on the top.  After he registers his account, then I go in and set him up as the EC, and it's automatically updated.  Once I set him up as the EC for Upshur County, he'll see the EC/DEC report form under his "My ARES" link.

On Sun, Apr 29, 2018 at 11:32 PM, Jo Ann Keith via ARES <ares@...> wrote:
[...]

We I had problems getting registered, guess I am not however, so that may be his problem.  Thanks and sorry  I forward the report to the wrong person, doing too many things at once.
73,  Jo Ann