New Individual Task-book Question

John Smyder - W5JWS

I saw there is a new Individual Task-book Aug 21 ARES Newsletter.

For those of us who started with version 1.2.1 and have some items signed off, is there anything we should do to get current with the 2.1.0 version I just downloaded from the ARRL website?

Thanks,
--
John Smyder - W5JWS

william geer

I have been handing out to my members the training form (individual task book) that says:

    ARRL WEST GULF DIVISION
STANDARDIZED TRAINING FORM
        [ North Texas Section ]
from the ARRL Website,  North Texas Section, to all my members.

Isn’t this the one we are suppose to use since this is our division/section training form, as it says.

I could not find one to replace the
ARRL WEST GULF DIVISION
STANDARDIZED TRAINING FORM
        [ North Texas Section ]

In my opinion the other ARES Training form on the ARRL website, not division/section specific, has an absurd amount of training requirements for both members and leadership roles that are required.

I am going to use the one that is on the ARRL website found under the:
North Texas Section,  ARES,  Getting Started, Step #3.

Regards,

William (Billy) Geer    KA5OZC
Irving RACES RO
Irving ARES EC
214-587-8729

I have been the Irving RACES RO and  the Irving  ARES EC since 1988, and have always had a dual hat membership.