FW: NTX Section Standby / SITAWAR 05292019

Greg Evans K5GTX ARRLNTX SEC

Good morning!

Early this morning, the Storm Prediction Center issued a Severe Weather Outlook that puts our Section in a Level 2 and Level 3 Risk.  The system moving into North Texas is the same one that has produced numerous tornadoes over the past several days.

Above all, maintain situational awareness and be safe!  If you have support needs/requests as a result of the weather, please let me and/or Steve Lotts know as soon as you can.  Copy us on Activation Notices.  We are here to support each other.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

73,

Greg Evans, K5GTX

ARRL North Texas Section Emergency Coordinator

ARRL North Texas Assistant Section Manager

713.410.2376

Greg Evans K5GTX ARRLNTX SEC

Greg,

Can you provide a link to the Level risk matrix so we're all on the same page of what those categories mean?

Thanks.

-=Jerry=- W5BFF