EC-001 last student assignment

Kyri Calder, KG5WXZ

I have also posted this in the Collin ARES group.

Interview three Amateur Radio operators who have been on an emergency deployment. Ask them to evaluate their preparedness for the experience, the degree to which they successfully supported emergency communications, and how they evaluate their overall response.

I have till Friday to get this answered so if you or anyone you know has been deployed this would help me out a lot. This is the last assignment that I have left for this course. I have already taken the final and I scored a 31 out of 35. This is all assuming that my mentor accepts my other assignments that I have already submitted.

Thank you in advance if you are able to help.

Email me direct and i will be glad to answer your question

Steve
KG5VK
Tele 318-470-9806
2019 ARRL NTX Section Manager