Fw: Collin County SKYWARN Training 01-18-2020

FRED VARIAN <fvarian@...>

FYI on this years SKYWARN for Collin County

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: FRED VARIAN <fvarian@...>
To: Randall Gurney <rgurney@...>
Cc: Chadwick Stelzl KD5UMO <kd5umo@...>; Kelley Stone <kstone@...>
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2019, 11:44:59 AM PST
Subject: Collin County SKYWARN Training 01-18-2020

Randall,

Sorry for the delay in information. We have been trying to firm up the training agenda based on th changes the NWS have implemented.

Attached is a flyer for this years event. If it could be forwarded to the Public Safety Partners in the county and media contacts that might help get the word out to the public that would be a big help.

Any CERT or Emergency Management group that might want a table, we have limited space, at the event, please have them contact me directed usng the contact information below.

Thanks for your assistance.

Fred Varian - WD5ERD
EC Collin County ARES
972-333-6156