This Group is for discussion of agenda with ARRLNTX Club Officers and ARRL NTX Section Management
All comments and discussion must be held on a professional level, please keep it Constructive.
This a Public Forum
We ask that this forum is used Constructively by ARRL NTX Club Officers and Members of the ARRL NTX SM Team
for a Round table Style discussion of topics related to Amateur Radio that concern Clubs, and their members.
The SM Team can only promise to listen to the concerns and up channel those concerns to the respective person(s) within the ARRL
we will provide feedback that we have access to. Please keep in mind From the Section Management level down,
we are not employees at ARRL Headquarters, we are volunteers.
Personal attacks and Profanity (as well as implied profanity) will not be tolerated.
Those that find the need for such in their posts will be removed and barred from rejoining this group
Steven Lott Smith
ARRL NTX Section Manager
- 14 Members
- 10 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: ClubOfficersVirtualRoundTable@arrlntx.groups.io
- Subscribe: ClubOfficersVirtualRoundTablefirstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: ClubOfficersVirtualRoundTableemail@example.com
- Group Owner: ClubOfficersVirtualRoundTablefirstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: ClubOfficersVirtualRoundTableemail@example.com
- This is a subgroup of section.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.